Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Better Idea

I have not posted in a while... To be honest I have been super busy and stressed. I'm barley graduating and I REALLY want to get out of this school. But after discussing with my friends and the last group meeting I changed my mind about the movie. Instead of going for a super hero film I'm going for a more adventure children's movie. As a kid I was always outside. I loved to play sports, climb trees and be with friends. I'm taking my love for adventure and making it into a movie. I got inspiration from watching the movie "The Goonies".
Image result
"The Goonies" movie poster
the Goonies is a movie made in 1985 and is about of four friends who go on an adventure together for treasure. I plan to make a movie involving a group of friends going on an adventure as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment