Thursday, April 6, 2017

Mise-en-scene

In my movie I wanted to go for a more 80s look to it. My reason for that is because now a days any problem can be solved now a days with technology and your smart phone. I would like to put my characters in a position where they don't have phones or technology to help them so they have to really on their friend and them selves.

I plan on doing that by putting in props and costume. The characters will be wearing more 80s like clothing. This will help with the illusion of the time the movie takes place. Here are a few examples of the vibe I'm looking for.



I will post a picture of my cast when we start shooting.

I plan on using many props in my scene also. My scene will include a rubrics cube, life the board game, action figures from the 80s,

The props and costume combined will be enough for my scene to give off the 80s vibe and let everyone know the time of era it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment